For those that follow me, the Peoples Choice Wine Awards will be nothing new.
The wine awards judged by everyday people (Like me), along side experts from the industry. If you didn’t catch my piece on the judging, you can catch up here.
Well now the time of unveiling is getting closer, with the overall winners being announced at an event on the 25th Feb at the Comedy Store in Manchester.
With a relaxed atmosphere, everyone is welcome to try out these award winning wines, as well as being able to mingle with the experts and peoples Judges.
Early Bird tickets are £55 (until 31st December)
This exciting evening will include:
- A chance to try the finalist wines on our tasting table
- Delicious locally sourced food and drink including artisan spirits and beers made in Manchester
- A ‘Wine Confessional’ area with our resident cartoonist Tony Husband
- The announcement of the winners in the main auditorium, hosted by Amelia Singer and Kate Goodman
- Live streaming of interviews and results
- A fantastic opportunity to meet fellow wine enthusiasts and network with our great team, judges and trade visitors
All food and drink is included in the ticket price before the awards are announced with a cash bar available after the ceremony.
To get your tickets for the event, visit the Peoples Choice Wine Awards Website here.